Multiple size options are available across the various collections of imagery.
Limited Edition Sizes
- Available in: 15″x 20″ / 18″x 24″ / 30″x 40″ and 37.5″x 50″ sizes.
- Strictly limited edition. All prints come with a holographic Athentication Certificate that will be mailed separately. Please see individual products regarding edition size. Standards editions are 50 prints, however some collections have smaller edition sizes of 20 or 10 depending on the collection.
- Photography is printed on C-Type Fuji Crystal Archive Matte. (If you require an alternate paper, please email us and we organise a custom print for you.
- Artwork in the CounterpART collections are printed on Giclée Hahnemuhle German Etching paper unless an alternate paper is specified. Please see individual products.
- Prints include a narrow white border to make it easier for you to mount yourself. Prints without a narrow white border are possible, you must specify this in the notes at the bottom of the checkout page (just below where you would enter your address details.
8″ x 10″ Prints
- Popular international standard sized format.
- An affordable way to build your collection of FRAEMS imagery.
- Framing options are readily available commercially from many sources.
- Paper Specification: C-Type Fuji Crystal Archive Matte.
- Prints include a narrow white border to make it easier for you to mount.
Bespoke Sizes (Limted edition collections only)
We understand that purchasing a limited edition print in our set size formats might force you to have to frame your imagery professionally. We offer bespoke print sizes for customers that already have a frame or want to buy a particular standard sized frame commercially that is different to our fixed sizes. In this case you can email us and we will create the print to your specification. The pricing for this is straight foreward and calculated base on the existing four sizes that we have.
When emailed us, please include the following information:
- Print size in cm or inches
- Paper specification (if different from our standard C-Type Fuji Crystal Archive Matte)
- Will a narrow white border be required or should the image extend to the edge of the paper
Please note: Bespoke prints are not currently available for images that are in the 8″x 10″ Collections.